holotools® Nanoimprint Tools
Periodic and stochastic micro and nanostructures
The holotools® brand stands for large area and seamless imprint tools.
holotools® uses laser-interference-lithography as a parallel exposure process. The nanostructure is not written sequencially in lines, but exposed in one shot without any seam. Therefore, this technology is especially applicable for very large formats offering a unique origination method for a variety of micro- and nanostructures.
holotools® patterns in polymers and films are in use in a wide diversity of applications around the globe. holotools® imprint tools are used for injection molding and roll imprint processes which enable a high efficiency and cost effectiveness for massproduction of micro- and nanopatterns.
holotools® stands for:
- homogene, large format origination up to 1m²
- seamless on flat substrates
- seamless on curved surfaces and cylindrical sleeve substrates
- perfect periodicity
- antireflection structures (moth eyes)
- diffractive gratings and bionical grid-structures
- customized stochastical surface diffusers with highest transmission values
- combined structures (e.g. antiglare combined with antirefelction structures)